Summer Camp For School Students
CSIE has planned to conduct a 3-day Summer Camp on 'Social Innovation through Technology' in May of this year in the campus of IIT Madras. The programme has been designed to create awareness on the role of technology and entrepreneurship to solve socially relevant issues among schools students. The training programme has been arranged in two sessions per day.
It is open to students from class 11 and class 12. Registration closes by 20th of April, 2015.
Terms & Conditions:
- The objective of the Summer camp is to give exposure about Social Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology only and it is not intended to give awareness about admission process at IIT Madras.
- CSIE will not provide any accomadation for Out station students.
- The Registration fee Rs,500 will be collected during the first day of the programme. The fee will be waived for Government school students
- The selection panel will use the information provided in the application form to short-list the applicants.
- Participants will be notified whether they have been selected or rejected to their registered e-mail ID once the registration closes.
- The certificates will be awarded only to those individuals who attend all sessions on three days.
Interested students can register here.