How to Apply
Students in their Undergraduate (3rd & 4th years) and Master’s program can apply
Application Procedure :
Interested students can apply directly or be nominated through their home university coordinatorsFor students applying directly:
- Students have to send their completed application forms and supporting documents directly on or before October 14th, 2016.
- Students have to contact their home university coordinators and should be subsequently nominated on or before October 14th, 2016.
Documents required for Application :
- Completed Application Form (Click here to download)
- Official Transcript of Records (transcripts that are not in English must be accompanied by an official English translation)
- Copy of Passport ( for International Students)
- Certified copy of IELTS/TOEFL/other English proficiency supporting letter ( for International students)
- Recommendation Letter from Academic Supervisor of Home University
- Current CV
- Letter of Motivation (250 words)
Kindly send a scanned/digital version of the aforementioned documents to email@example.com
The deadline for submitting along with supporting documents is October 14th, 2016.
Please Note :
- Submission of applications does not guarantee selection. Submitted applications will be evaluated by academic supervisors at IIT Madras. Selected students will be contacted and asked to proceed with the rest of the application procedure